SkyJuiceCoffee - Losing Melody | Power of Rhythm

SkyJuiceCoffee - Losing Melody


I can feel your gentle touch on my heart
Reminds me to hold on for just a little while
I can see you're smiling at me, the love in your eyes
I long to snuggle close, my fears are taking flight

I'm losing you
I'm losing you.. my heart calls out
Wanting you and me in this special place of mine
The world of outside

I can feel your presence surrounding me (be in love with you)
I know deep in my heart our love was meant to be (nor death do us apart)
I can see the shining bright lights on you (my love.. my only one)
Why you are the one who's going to leave me here alone on my own

Dying as you saved my life
But why you didn't save yours?
Why don't you just let me die?
So I won't cry for you

Turn back the time and you will see
Our love is strong and shimmering
No one will never ever fractious me
Buried lie and set us free

Destiny will never in our hands
But still we could amend our being
Looking back at the story that we've made
Deny the fate and let me scream

0 comments: