Dead Eyes Glow - Damn The Sinner | Power of Rhythm

Dead Eyes Glow - Damn The Sinner


(intro) x 3
this Tower of Rome need to stand again

bring down the wall of heroes
and burn down all my hidden grieves
this is the scenery of truth
where all of the perfection breaking down!
right in front of my fucking eyes

my sweeney tood's siccors
please untied these hands
give back my strength
the rainy seasons should end now

after a year being a sinner
this Tower of Rome need to stand again!

like a bright stars that fall
i shed my fears to this empty city
i toss all their lies in the air
my last farewell is yet to come
let the victory shine with these tears!

as i walking through this ruined heart
with hopes that keep me in the line

the lights will always write between my shoulders
from the day I embraced this life!
the destiny that had been spelled before
from the day I embraced this life!

now I'm praying for the eternal love to come
and bring me to safety
across this bloody horizon
she will come, yes she will!

(source : http://powerofrhythm.blogspot.com/)

0 comments: